ADVERTISEMENT:
Hung straight lad Jack Ashton is back to wank another load from his cock
ADVERTISEMENT:
Wanking Fun With Guys

Straight guy Jack Ashton returns to wank another hot load from this thick uncut cock

Share with Buddies!

SITE REVIEWWe’ve seen a couple of photo shoots on the blog with straight guy Jack Ashton getting his thick uncut cock out for the guys and wanking out a load, but I only noticed this morning that we haven’t had the videos of his solo wanking fun on the blog yet. So, of course, I had to get both those videos on here for you guys to check out!

We’ve seen his debut wank off, where he showed us all his thick and long meat for the first time and got measured by another guy, before wanking his cum out. Well, that wasn’t enough for him and he came back not long after to rub another hot load of ball juice from his intact dick in this second solo, with a little ass flashing too.

He was already confident and horny in his first video, but this one is definitely better, he seems to be really into it as he gets his big dick out and starts playing with his uncut length, enjoying his shaft as it thickens up and starts to throb in his fist.

You might also like:

“straightGym buddies jerk off

Andy is a horny lad shameless about getting his cock out with his friends and shooting off some cum. His gym buddy Bailey didn’t know that when he told him about jerking off on video! Now here they are, shooting cum together and having a blast! See More

I guess a lot of you guys were expecting to see him being wanked off for his second visit, but even though it’s another solo I think we’re gonna be seeing him having that thick uncut cock played with by another guy in the next month or so.

In the meantime, while we’re waiting for that to come, we get to enjoy these videos of him stroking his cream out solo, and all the other guys wanking and sucking each other off too, of course 🙂

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL VIDEO[yendifplayer video=28]CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL VIDEO

Join-the-wanking-NEWSLETTER

FREE

BATOR TALES

EXCLUSIVE PASSWORD ACCESS TO ORIGINAL STORIES!

We promise we’ll never spam! Take a look at our Privacy Policy for more info.

Share with Buddies!
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

2 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
ADVERTISEMENT:
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x