ADVERTISEMENT:
Me and my mate love wanking with cock rings and edging out big loads
ADVERTISEMENT:
Reader Experiences

Friends with cock rings – wank buddies share their experience

Share with Buddies!

Submitted by Anon in London

I’ve been a fan of the BuddyBate site for a while and thanks to you and the posts here I found my first wank mate, and we’ve experienced a lot things having fun exploring cock play together.

I look forward to coming here and finding new things for us to try and over the last few months we’ve bought lubes, masturbators and cock rings to try out, and discovered the joys of cock edging too.

Before all of this I was just another guy who wanked off occasionally thinking about what it would be like to feel another guy’s cock and rub our dicks together. Now I’ve done all of that and more thanks to you guys and your other readers.

One of the best things was discovering cock rings after you wrote about it.

I bought a couple of rubber ones for me and my mate and the first time we tried them we had a long edging session, lubing each other up and building our loads. We had an amazing wank, our cocks were so hard and rigid it was amazing and when we finally started cumming it was massive!

I never made that much mess before but we both squirted so much cum it was amazing and it felt fucking incredible.

This is kind of a thank you for pushing me and getting me so horny I eventually got out there and found a wank mate. We’ve been having so much fun together and I don’t think I would have if I didn’t know about this blog. All the things I learned about pleasure and mutual wanking came from here and I really look forward to seeing more this year.

Any guys out there with a wank mate, or just guys who love jerking it, you should try a cock ring some time if you haven’t.

Reply:

Thanks for the feedback Anon and I’m so glad you’re having a good time. I don’t know if it’s really down to you reading our blog and seeing the stories and experiences of others but I appreciate you attributing it to us! I’m sure you’re cock would have found its way to friends hand eventually anyway lol

And it’s great to see someone enjoying exploring masturbation with a friend in this way. I do think there are a lot of wank buddies out there who just haul it out and stroke out a load after five minutes and they never really take time to connect or share new experiences, so I’m glad to hear about a fellow adventurer!

Best Male Blogs

I hope you have plenty of great wanks with your mate in the future, and by all means share more experiences with us in the future, I know our readers would love to hear about it all.

Click here to find out about buddybate buttons get the latest news and updates with the buddybate newsletter share your fantasy or experience with our readers

FREE

BATOR TALES

EXCLUSIVE PASSWORD ACCESS TO ORIGINAL STORIES!

We promise we’ll never spam! Take a look at our Privacy Policy for more info.

Share with Buddies!
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

4 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Frankie
Frankie
7 years ago

I enjoy cock rings. Had a friend who owned a couple of them and he got me into wanking with him wearing one. I always cum a lot harder and messier when I have a good one on.

Strokerjim
Strokerjim
6 years ago

Love my cock rings. Nothing like the feeling of stroking a real fat and veiny length of meat!

Akeno
Akeno
6 years ago

never tried one but will now

xxxTobyxxx
xxxTobyxxx
6 years ago

I never used to use cock rings but when a wank mate of mine brought one over and he shot so hard after sharing a wank I got one. Had lots of fun with them since. They’re great when you find a good one. The cheap ones a shit though.

ADVERTISEMENT:
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
ADVERTISEMENT: