ADVERTISEMENT:
Straight friends rubbing dicks in some cock frott
ADVERTISEMENT:
Reader Experiences

Straight guys cock frott

Share with Buddies!

Submitted by Andy in London

I had my first experience when I was 19 and my girlfriend drunkenly agreed to have a threesome with a lesbian friend of mine, but her terms were that we would then have a threesome with my best mate too. I was okay with that and we had a great time in the first one. My best mate was totally up for joining me and my girl for a night too.

I was never interested in cock before then or at least not much. I’d seen a few vids of guys sucking dick and wanking off but I think everyone does that mainly for curiosity.

The threesome with my mate and my girl was a good one and it really got me thinking more about dick. The feeling of my girlfriend sucking us both and rubbing our cocks together was really hot. I never expected that and I still don’t really know why it is but it got me into it and I started wanking with him after that. My girlfriend never knew about it but me and my mate would get our cocks out and wank each other off when we were having one of our gaming nights and she wasn’t around.

My mate had a really good cock, he used to get so hard and his dick would leak pre, it always felt amazing to have his cock against mine and wanking them both and we even did a little foreskin docking too. We never used a toy together and that’s something I would love to try in the future, I can imagine how amazing it would feel to both be cumming inside it and our dick heads firing all that mess against each others helmets!

Had another wank mate since then and he was more into frotting and we used to cum on each others cocks every time. It’s amazing to cum while you’re using another guys jizz as lube!

Having a bit of a dry spell right now though, no guys around worth wanking and frotting with. Might get some cock fun with a bi guy at work in the next couple of months but not sure if he would want to do more than that and it puts me off a bit. Prefer straight guys just into wanking and frotting.

Thanks for the site, it’s a good one!

Click here to find out about buddybate buttons get the latest news and updates with the buddybate newsletter share your fantasy or experience with our readers

FREE

BATOR TALES

EXCLUSIVE PASSWORD ACCESS TO ORIGINAL STORIES!

We promise we’ll never spam! Take a look at our Privacy Policy for more info.

Share with Buddies!
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dean
Dean
7 years ago

I fantasize about what it would be like to rub cocks with my mate like this. I think I would cum in seconds.

BuddyBateBrad
7 years ago
Reply to  Dean

It feels amazing in my opinion. I don’t know why but rubbing cocks with a wank mate is always hyper-horny for me.

Toby
Toby
7 years ago

Love frotting so much. Feeling my mates cock against mine is one of the best feelings in the world. Used some toys to make it even hotter and there are some good ones out there for two cocks to cram into.

ANDY SMYTH
5 years ago

Another Andy in London here lol.
The feeling of my cock rubbing against another one is the hottest thing ever.
We too had a mmf threesome with my 19yo gf and we managed to do double vaginal. The feeling of my cock rubbing against my mates whilst fucking her pussy sent me over the edge and I spunked so hard inside her and over his dick.
Just one part of two cock fun I find incredibly hot.

Paul
Paul
2 years ago

I find that watching males doing frottage to be an amazing site. It must feel amazing to feel another hard, lubed up cock against your own hard cock, rubbing head to head, feeling each other’s cocks jumping and pulsating in your hands.
I can’t wait to actually try frottage with another panties wearing male, I am still looking for the right male to experience this very sexy and erotic experience.
Paul

Ben
Ben
1 year ago

I’ve always thought it looks fun. Im not particularly big, which I know doesn’t matter but I’ve always been a bit worried about doing it. I’m around 5.5inches fully hard, and in general most other cocks are bigger than me. I’m girthy though.

It’s a feeling I’d like to experience

ADVERTISEMENT:
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
ADVERTISEMENT: