ADVERTISEMENT:
Using masturbators offers you endless new opportunities to explore
ADVERTISEMENT:
Wanking Tips

Wanking Tip #5 – Masturbators are great, you should use them

Share with Buddies!

It’s something we’ve talked about a lot on the blog over the years, but it’s one of those things that I think still needs to be discussed now and then. When I’ve asked around with mates before (partners, wank mates and regular friends) it seemed that most never used any toys, and most never even use lube. Either they’re all lying, which is unlikely, or they really just use their hand and never experiment. I guess that’s not so surprising, I’ve long thought that masturbation for most men is simple and quick.

Whether it’s the cost of them, the nervousness of having toys delivered, or the prospect of hiding them in the bedroom, something is preventing guys from enjoying different sensations and exploring masturbators as part of their solo pleasure. Maybe it’s some kind of odd cultural thing. Does having a masturbator come with some kind of psychological baggage?

Obviously, they’re missing out by not exploring.

man using a masturbator
Using a masturbator offers new pleasures

These days there are hundreds of different sex toys a guy can explore with, in all different price ranges. The cost really shouldn’t be that much of an issue for most men given that guys can get a new sensation with a new sleeve for something like £10. There are things like the Tenga Eggs and Cups that offer great new pleasures for under £20, then there are masturbators like the Zini Dib Bang Bang at the higher end of the range, costing over £100. Between these two there are hundreds of other masturbators with ribs, nubs, ticklers and more.

One of the most famous masturbators is the Fleshlight/Fleshjack. Millions have been sold around the world and while considered mid-range in pricing they’re still considerably more expensive than hundreds of other more affordable options.

I’ve owned a couple of these, but the majority of my sex toy enjoyment has consisted of smaller sleeves and cups with a different texture or pattern in each, and every one of them has offered something new. I still have a small collection of masturbators I’ve owned for more than ten years, and I still enjoy them today, because they just feel so good.

I’ve always been a proponent of masturbators because I’ve owned plenty of them myself. I’ve enjoyed them solo, with partners and with wank mates over the years and they always add something new, there’s always a little excitement when I know a new one is on the way, almost a ritualistic pleasure in preparing for it and planning how I’ll use it first.

I never believe a toy when it says it feels like something. There are so many toys out there that claim to feel like a blowjob, or feel just like an ass or a pussy, but none of them do. How could they possibly replicate all those sensations in a piece of silicone or rubber? Some of them come close, I admit, but that’s not what they should be for. A good masturbator isn’t there to replace another experience, a good masturbator should be providing you with a new form of sensation, something that your hand, a pussy, an ass or a mouth just can’t give you.

For me, masturbators are about exploring new sensations through your cock that nothing else can deliver, it’s about something new, a totally different sensation.

That’s why our fifth wanking tip is to try masturbators. If you’ve had one before, try a different style. If you’ve never tried one, spend what you would on a couple of pints at the pub and treat yourself. Explore it, enjoy it, play with it in any way you can discover.

You might start by being involved in the BuddyBate masturbation club this year, a monthly event where we team up with BlokeToys to offer our readers the lowest price on selected toy for that month, then share our experiences of using it. You can find out more about it here.

Best Male Blogs

Whether you participate or not, and whether you choose to use BlokeToys or not (they’re our partners and we love them) you should be exploring pleasure more and enjoying yourself. The gadgets are out there, it’s up to you to find them and experience something new.

FREE

BATOR TALES

EXCLUSIVE PASSWORD ACCESS TO ORIGINAL STORIES!

We promise we’ll never spam! Take a look at our Privacy Policy for more info.

Share with Buddies!
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Paul
Paul
3 years ago

Hello,
I have found over the years. that using different cock stroking sleeves to be an awesome/amazing way to extend your stroking pleasures. There are so many different types of cock stroking sleeves. Each one, having a different texture on the inside!
And I have found that my lady friend loves using the different cock sleeves on me, a great turn on!
Paul

ADVERTISEMENT:
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
ADVERTISEMENT: