So many members of our community have contributed with their own experiences over the years and it’s always great to read your love of masturbation and shared fun with others.
Since we started publishing experiences at our Patreon (link removed, the BuddyBate Patreon is no longer available. Please click here for the BuddyBate Book Club), alongside the weekly fiction posts, we’ve realized this affords us a great opportunity to reward you for your participation. We know that if you’ve shared an experience in the past you probably have more to write down, perhaps you just need the motivation?
From today until the end of April, every experience submitted to us for publication will be given a free month of full access to our Patreon community!
You’ll have the opportunity to see what it’s like inside our literary club, for free, just for submitting a story which we then approve for publication. We can’t guarantee you’ll be able to read all the fiction in one month, but you can try!
Here’s how to participate:
- Visit the Contact page and submit your experience/story. Ideally it will be at least 300 words long but the longer the better. Please be as descriptive as you can. You don’t need to be a writer, we will check for spelling and grammar.
- Await confirmation that your post has been accepted for publication. Please make sure you use the same email address throughout so that we can identify the correct account to refund.
- Join our Patreon (link removed, the BuddyBate Patreon is no longer available. Please click here for the BuddyBate Book Club) choosing whichever membership tier you feel comfortable with. You can access almost everything on the $2 tier but there is a little more in the $4 tier. Whichever you choose it will be refunded at the end of the month.
- Spend the month of May enjoying everything there.
- Enjoy seeing your refund processed at the start of June. Please be aware that refunds can take 5 to 7 days to be completed.
Things to note:
In order to qualify for free access for the month of May your submission must be accepted. We will confirm this with an email to address you supply when submitting your experience.
In order for us to spread content out and maintain an active schedule your submitted experience may arrive at Patreon at any point in the future and not necessarily during the month of May.
All submitted experiences published at Patreon for our community members will be published on the public blog here (BuddyBate.com) one week later.
We will not accept any submissions involving descriptive content regarding anyone under the age of 18.
We will not accept descriptions of criminality, including but not limited to: incest, violence, bestiality, drug use or non-consensual activities. Common casual nudity leading to shared encounters, such as men’s room or locker room experiences, are acceptable and do not fall within a coercion or non-consent narrative.
Every community member who submits an accepted experience (you’ll be notified by email) before April 30th 2020 will be given a Patreon refund at the end of May. If you choose not to join our Patreon but still want to contribute as is normally the case, that’s okay!
Free access may not be carried over to any other month.
Unfortunately, due to our process of deleting contact information (thereby meaning we are unable to confirm those who have contributed before), we are unable to provide a free month of access to those who have contributed in the past. In order to qualify for a May refund you must have submitted an experience to us between now and the end of April.
IMPORTANT: Patreon doesn’t currently provide an opportunity to gift or award memberships. Payment will be attempted at the end of May automatically. Our process of refund will be manual, which means you have signed up as a Patron to be billed monthly, like all other Patrons, but we will manually process a refund for the month of May for everyone who has contributed successfully. At the end of May you have the option to continue to be a member of our Patreon or cancel your membership.
If you choose to sign up today and enjoy access for the rest of April and into May, you will be charged for April, receive a refund for May, and continue to be a paid member for the months you remain a member.
If this free month plan is successful we will gladly consider offering this again in the future, and perhaps as an ongoing option for those who wish to contribute.
What are you waiting for? Visit the Contact page and submit your experience before the end of the month, and wait to hear back with a confirmation email!
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below 🙂